Refunds for Online Training
Refund requests for online training must be made within 30 days of purchase. Requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with purchaser's full name, reason for refund request, and copy of the receipt.
Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment to customers who:
- Have not completed more than 50% of the online training course
- Have not attempted the practice exam and/or the final exam
- Have not scheduled their final exam with a proctor
- Have experienced technical issues that are preventing course completion and our support team has not been able to resolve
Refunds may be requested after 30 days of purchase if:
- Certificate is not accepted for regulatory purposes and we are unable to offer a satisfactory alternative.
Refunds for In-Person Training and/or Virtual Instructor-Led Training
In-person and virtual instructor-led training courses require payment at the time of registration. Please contact us at email@example.com to submit your request for:
- Full refunds will be granted within 30 days of purchase and at least 14 days prior to the date of the course.
- Users may cancel their registration up to 48 hours prior to the date of the course and reschedule to any future course date that occurs within the following 6 months. If we do not offer another course date within the following 6 months, a refund may be granted.
Refunds for Physical Products
To request a refund or to cancel your order for a physical product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org according to the guidelines below:
- To cancel your order before it ships, please submit a refund request within 24 hours of purchase.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may submit a refund request within 30 days of purchase to email@example.com. Refund requests must be accompanied by a copy of the original packing list or invoice, and item must be returned in resaleable condition to 11635 Northpark Dr, Suite 360, Wake Forest, NC 27587. Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment, less charges for shipping and handling.
- If you receive an item that is damaged or defective, please submit a replacement request with a picture of the damaged item to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have not received your order within 14 days of purchase, please submit a request for a free replacement to email@example.com.
Please Note: Mail order certificates, wallet cards, and badges do not ship until a certificate is earned, regardless of purchase date.