We also offer the added assurance that our course complies with the OSHA regulations. We have an interpretation letter from the U.S. OSHA Directorate of Enforcement Programs in Washington D.C., accepting our HAZWOPER Hands-on Simulator. Please follow this link to download the OSHA interpretation letter. No other online company has such a letter from OSHA. So, for almost the same price as other companies that provide no assurance, you also receive added assurance from us that you are in compliance with OSHA.
Successful companies and employers do not guess at regulatory compliance. They make certain they are in compliance at all times or at least they are making strong efforts to be in compliance. It is no different when it comes to health and safety training. The training received by employees is only as good as the instruction. Unfortunately, some people believe that a certificate is a certificate and they are in compliance. This is not always the case and companies pay huge fines for training deficiencies.
An effective training program:
• Develops a strong safety culture
• Heightens employee safety by helping employees protect themselves
• Improves a company’s effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity
• Increases employee skills
• May prevent regulatory sanctions
• Aids in ensuring safe and secure shipments of hazardous materials
• Reduces likelihood of catastrophic events
• Provides employees with understanding of why compliance and safety are necessary
Who Developed Our Training? (Peer Review)
This course was reviewed by a former OSHA Training Institute instructor. Mr. Bill Bunner reviewed the course for accuracy and compliance relative to OSHA regulations, interpretation letters and guidelines. Mr. Bunner also reviewed the course for general good health and safety work practices.